Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Colour INKspiration - #CI08



With the ANZAC Day public holiday yesterday, I was able to do a little creating.  I wanted to used a stamp set that had not seen ink from the Occasions Catalogue before it retires - Falling for You, which I will be keeping for Weddings and Anniversaries.

I teamed it with the lovely Detailed Floral Thinlits to create a Wedding Anniversary card, I then put a strip of Very Vanilla cardstock in the middle with my sentiment and then placed a piece of Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon and a luxurious Gold Bow Paper Clip with a Pearl in the centre.

I don't often decorate the inside of my cards but as I used the dark Early Espresso cardstock as my base I thought I would layer some Delightful Dijon and Very Vanilla cardstock and then repeated the flowers in the corner that were on the card front with a strip of Early Espresso cardstock covered with the Very Vanilla Lace Trim.

Stamp Set:  Falling for You
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Delightful Dijon
Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Detailed Floral Thinlits, Bow Paper Clips Embellishments, Pearl Basic Jewels, Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace Trim, Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon (retired)


Stampin' Up! Falling for You, Detailed Floral Thinlits, Wedding Anniversary Card designed by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Close up of the Sentiment feature

Stampin' Up! Falling for You, Detailed Floral Thinlits, Wedding Anniversary Card designed by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Inside the card

Stampin' Up! Falling for You, Detailed Floral Thinlits, Wedding Anniversary Card designed by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


It now time to see what Rose Packer has made with this Colour INKspiration this week.


Don't forget to check out the Colour INKspiration Facebook Group and like the page as this is where you and all our followers share their cards and projects.



13 comments:

  1. Wow, just beautiful Kathryn! Love the bow clip on the sheer ribbon - perfect! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Kathryn- the dijon flowers are understated and perfect balance for the detail thinlit - and I love the bow clip on the ribbon,. I'm going to have to try that too! Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and those little floral bundles are so sweet. I love the lace ribbon on the inside of the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore what you have done with that little clip, and those delicate flowers just make the card! TFS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply elegant, what a beautiful card you've made Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Kathryn! I love the ribbon and the bow and the touch of dijon, and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perfect anniversary card Kathryn. Everything came together just beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is simply the perfect anniversary card in these colours, Kathryn. The Detailed Floral Thinlits team perfectly with this set. I love the inside with the lace too! Falling for you is my all time favourite wedding/anniversary set & I will be keeping mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card, Kathryn. Lovely. D ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous, elegant card Kathryn. I really love the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty!! I especially love the gold bow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Kathryn! I love the addition of the floral stamping and that yummy little gold bow..Beautifully elegant and the inside is too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is so lacy and pretty. I think I need to buy those dies!

    ReplyDelete