Wednesday, April 5, 2017

OnStage Local: Perth

I am in Perth for the next 5 days with fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator to enjoy a holiday in Perth and to attend OnStage Local.



What is Onstage?
OnStage is an exciting events program designed to bring together Stampin' Up! demonstrator from all around Australia together; it allows us to share the excitment surrounding the launch of the upcoming Annual Catalogue, be recognised for achievements, receive business training and feel a part of the the global Stampin' Up! community.  

OnStage is also a little bit like attending a very big (and very fun) party!  I meet new friends, swap, create Make and Takes, take home free products and much more!

Why not join the Stampin' Up! Family and my Team and you too can join in the fun?

I will have further updates over the coming days on my Facebook page, so like my page and you will not miss out on all the exciting news.


No comments:

Post a Comment