Sunday, September 6, 2026

CASEing the Catty - #CTC586 Case the September to December Catalogue


 
On Tuesday the new Stampin' Up! catalogue was launched and CASEing the Catty as caseing the whole catalogue so you have so much inspiration this week.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Judy May.

The Neutral Noel Suite Collection is my currently my favourite and I could not go past caseing the card featured on page 17 of the catalogue.

I chose to change the background with the Pecan Pie and Crumb Cake paper from Neutral Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper which I layered onto a card base of Pecan Pie.  

I then cut out the oval die with the Vanilla Textured Canvas Specialty Paper which gives even more texture (this is only being released in the November Online Exclusives) and stamped the sentiment in the centre.  To create the wreath I cut it out twice with Mossy Meadow and Old Olive and cut a strip of the gold foliage piece of SDSP and then stamped the leaves in Mossy Meadow onto Very Vanilla cardstock and the pinecones in Pecan Pie.  

After adhering all the images I used the retired Copper Metallic Enamels Effects to create the berries to match the Pecan Pie background (instead of the Gold Adhesive Back Dots or the die cut berries).

Stamp Set:   Noel Tidings
Cardstock:  Pecan Pie, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive,Very Vanilla, Neutral Noel Speciality Designer Series Paper, Vanilla Textured Canvas Specialty Paper
Ink:  Pecan Pie, Mossy Meadow
Accessories:  Cut and Emboss Machine, Noel Tidings Dies, Copper Metallic Enamel Effects



Close up of the beautiful wreath.



Thanks for stopping by the week, now it's time to see what Monique Fielder has made.


No comments:

Post a Comment