Sunday, April 16, 2017

Retiring Products - CASE-ing the Catty Fabulous Flora - #CTC124



Happy Easter to all from the CASE-ing the Catty Crew, we are featuring the Hostess Sections or Stamp Sets this week in either the Annual or Occasions Catalogues and wow the stamp sets will only be available until SOLD OUT now.

You maybe starting here so welcome or you may have come from Monique Fielder.

I decided to use the layout from the Hostess Set to the left with my twist using the retiring 2015-2017 In colours of Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon and Mint Macaron and the Fabulous Flora stamp set.

With my Aqua Painter I splashed on some Tip Top Taupe and Delightful Dijon ink onto Shimmery White cardstock in a wash fashion and then on a scrap piece of Shimmery White I stamped the flower image in Tip Top Taupe and the fussy cut out the image, then coloured in with my Aqua Painter again in Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron for the leaves and stems.

Finally I used dimensionals to pop the image up and finished it off with a sentiment from the Special Reason stamp set and layered some gathered Lace Trim under it.

Stamp Set:  Fabulous Flora, Special Reason
Cardstock:  Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe, Shimmery White
Ink:  Delightful Dijon, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron
Accessories:  Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace Trim, Aqua Painter



I don't often decorate the inside of my cards but I had the glitter washi tape on my desk 
so I thought I would put on a strip and then I repeated the stamped image in Tip Top Taupe.



Close up of my colouring with a aqua painter on Shimmery White cardstock.



Now it's time to hop on over to Mel Pangano and her case this week.



Are you inspired by the CASE-ing the Catty Crew or the Sale-A-Bration brochure why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a photo into the album on Facebook.




3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely card Kathryn.You have done some very clever and detailed fussy cutting there and your coloured plant image sure stands out. I do love your lace treatment too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn, loving your background, it looks really great! Great colouring on the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours Kathryn and that gorgeous lace embellishment sets it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete