Sunday, April 9, 2017

CASE-ing the Catty Falling In Love Easter Gifts - #CTC123



This week at CASE-ing the Catty we are all celebrating Easter and I am sharing with you the gifts/swaps I made for the very talented CASE-ing the Catty and Colour INKspirations Crew members that were attending Stampin' Up! Onstage Local in Perth on Saturday.  I have just arrived back in Adelaide from a 5 day break and it was an amazing adventure of relaxation and inspiration.

You maybe starting here so welcome or you may have come from Kelly Kent.
I have be inspired by the cute heart gift box.  I used the Mini Egg Cartons and I spritz them in Melon Mambo on the inside and outside and then let them dry overnight.

I made a belly band with a strip of 3" of my all time favourite Falling in Love Designer Series Paper and then place a length of Whisper White ribbon around and tide a bow on the side.

It was then time to pretty it up with a Very Vanilla Lace Doillie with a beautiful flower in the corner made using the Pansy Punch in Very Vanilla with sponging the edges and centre in Blushing Bride, then put a circle of tombow glue in the centre and attached the Sprinkles Embellishments.  Finally I stamped "you're eggstraordinary" in Flirty Flamingo to create a long thin banner which a curled a little with my bone folder.

Stamp Set:  Greatest Greetings
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Falling in Love Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Flirty Flamingo, Blushing Bride
Accessories:  Mini Egg Cartons, Pansy Punch, Sponge Daubers, Sprinkles Embellishments, Whisper White Succulent Garden 3/8" Ribbon


Stampin" Up! Falling in Love Easter Gift, Mini Egg Carton designed by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Stampin" Up! Falling in Love Easter Gift, Mini Egg Carton designed by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Stampin" Up! Falling in Love Easter Gift, Mini Egg Carton designed by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Now it's time to hop on over to Elizabeth Gross and her Easter case this week.



Are you inspired by the CASE-ing the Catty Crew or the Sale-A-Bration brochure why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a photo into the album on Facebook.



4 comments:

  1. Oh these are lovely Kathryn, so bright with the Pink, but so elegant with the doiley and the flower.
    What lovely swaps, I'll bet everyone loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for gifting me one of these Kathryn! It's even more adorable in real life. And for all the stamping hugs! See you at the next event! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, I love your project! The contrast between the bright egg carton and the softer DSP is just perfect. I would never have thought to pair these together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour!! So stunning. I really love the doily, it makes it a grown up easter gift!

    ReplyDelete