Sunday, May 10, 2015

Crazy about You

Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's that are reading my post today.

I have many happy memories and times of my mother, Helen none in particular on Mother's Day, but I know that she had a lot of influence on my life as well as my sister.  I said my sad goodbye to  my sister, Trish on Mother's Day at my home 10 years ago today, where I still remember her ringing from the hospital in such excitement to see her son on this special time which turned out to be for the very last time.  God bless you both on this special day xx.

Now to the card I made at my April class for all the attendees to give to there loved one's, some changed the message as they no longer had a mother to celebrate with, but with this set there are just so many sentiments to cover all occasions in the Crazy about You stamp set ($89.95 wood, $67.95 clear, $42.95 photopolymer or you can bundle it with the matching Hello You Thinlits Dies).

Stamp Set: Crazy about You
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Pool Party, Soft Sky
Cardstock: Whisper White
Accessories: Flower Medallion Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, 1/4" Best Year Ever Ribbon (retired),  Hexagon Punch, Stampin' Spritzer




The large flower I used the Flower Medallion Punch and the other two layers I did some fussy cutting, but this is made oh so easy with the Stampin' Up! Paper Snips (only $16.95 and they make expert cutting even in small areas, precision-ground tips cut to end of blade, thin 6.4 cm blades).




No comments:

Post a Comment