Sunday, May 31, 2015

Reliving Stampin' Up! Convention on the Gold Coast

Earlier this month I attended the Stampin' Up! Convention on the Gold Coast and wow it was a fantastic time.  It was great to catch up with my wider Stampin' Up! family and I was even able to share it with my lovely downline, Caroline Nicholls.



Enjoying the after party with my lovely upline, Claire Daly and Caroline Nicholls.



Some of the Art with Heart team.



I got to chat to Sara Douglas, the interim Stampin' Up! CEO.



The wider team are featured in these pictures out for dinner.






If you would like to attend the Online Local with me in Melbourne in November, why not join my small team, but wow we have lots of fun!



You have seen some of my photos, but there is nothing like being there with all the excitement, but you can view this video to relive some of my favourite memories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment