Saturday, May 23, 2015

CASEing the Catty Design Team

Whilst attending the Stampin' Up! Convention, the very talent Bronwyn Eastley invited me to join the CASEing the Catty Design Team (or the CTC Crew) and as it is a opt in commitment when I have time to create, I have accepted with much excitement.  

I look forward to creating in the coming weeks.



The CTC have Blog Hops every Friday evening at 7 pm (AEST), the CTC Crew will share some great ideas from the latest Stampin' Up! Catalogues.




We will either directly CASE (Copy and Share Everything) or use a sketch/layout, colour combination, embellishment, just to name a few examples, as a springboard for our creations.

You will be able to start at my blog or at any of the CTC Crew or the CTC blog.

The Crew love to receive comments on the weekly blog post, so don't forget to share that you have visited.


No comments:

Post a Comment