Sunday, September 15, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches 103 - Calm Christmas


I had my Christmas Card class yesterday afternoon.  I have so much fun with my group of ladies, over the years they have become great friends.  I had some left over cardstock that was cut up with all the stamp sets and accessories still out on the table so I thought I would do a slight modification from the card we made to participate in the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.

Stamp Set: Calm Christmas
Ink: Island Indigo
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Whisper White, Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Basic Grey Corduroy Brad (retired)





 A close up of the peace dove, the details is just beautiful




1 comment:

  1. I love the big beautiful dove! And a great color choice! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete