Sunday, June 3, 2018

ESAD 2018 Annual Catalogue Launch Blog Hop



Welcome to the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue and today I am sharing with a group of Australia and New Zealand Demonstrator, with my very first EASD blog hop.

You maybe starting here or you may have come from the amazingly talented New Zealand Demonstrator, Delys Cram.

I have created a card by using the new Lovely Floral Textured Dynamic Impressions Embossing Folder through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine with Whisper White cardstock.  I have then taken my packet of Watercolour Pencils and coloured in the image and then used the Aqua Painter with some water to disperse the colours to just a beautiful soft shade of colour.

Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Watercolour Pencils, Aqua Painter


Stampin' Up!  Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Watercolor Pencils created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Close up of the water pencil colouring.

Stampin' Up!  Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Watercolor Pencils created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder148048
Price$16.00

Create a lovely floral pattern with this embossing folder!
It’s easy to make a great impression! Just place flat cardstock in this embossing folder, run it through the Big Shot, and out comes cardstock with a bold textured design. 

It's now time to hop on over to Megan Lenske.



If you get lost or a link is not working, the Blog Hop Participant List is below:
21. Jo Weedon




18 comments:

  1. I love how our card can be used for many occasions!! These pencils havent been given the attention they deserve, so Im glad you showcased them!! Beautiful, Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this embossing folder and I really love what you did with it. Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, Beautiful. I've had a go with watercolours this but the pencils look much better. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of any sort of watercolouring effect. Beautiful card, I must get my pencils out again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So soft and pretty, Kathryn. I tired doing something similar to this and failed spectacularly. You've nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card Kathryn and this is a great technique to showcase this embossing folder. Thanks for hopping with us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the soft look you've created here Kathryn on the embossing! It really makes this embossing folder so versatile to be able to colour it like that! Just beatuiful! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card using this gorgeous EF Kathryn! I forget to use my watercolour pencils. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card KAthryn, so pretty in the soft pastel colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such a gorgeous soft card Kathryn so pretty... and my little girl thinks so too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a soft and pretty card. I am glad you used the Watercolor Pencils as they seem to be a little neglected.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Kathryn, your colouring is so soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty card, Kathryn. I must colour that flower in sometime.

    ReplyDelete