I finished my first UStamp with Dawn and Friends project which was designed by Dawn Rapsas. Dawn had designed a banner but I just used it as inspiration for a card.
My card uses one of the new punch designs Extra-Large Two-Step Bird for $30.95. Going forward, Stampin' Up! has adopted a new body style for there punches!
A few features of the new punch style:
- Low-profile, rectangular punch body allows for easier stacking and storing
- Punches lock shut for easier storage and transport
- Dual labels on top and end allow for easy identification and selection when stored
- Available in three sizes: small, medium, and extra-large
- New punches allow for larger punched images and more intricate designs while providing greater ease of use
- Extra-large punch images also allow for two-step designs like the Extra-Large Two-Step Bird punch in the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue
- Corner punches allow you to punch a corner design along the inside edges of a page, not just corners
- Larger, whole-hand handle design provides better leverage for easier use
- Available in an exclusive Stampin' Up! color
Stamp Set: Cottage Garden
Ink: Rose Red
Card: Whisper White, Rose Red, Basic Black, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Extra-Large Two-Step Bird Punch