Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kristina Werner Colour Inspiration #56

I have made three cards today, but I can not show you the best two as they are part of the UStamp Swap so I had to quickly complete one so I could post something on here. I decided to do Kristina Werner's Colour Challenge which I have not done for quite some time due to her deadlines don't normally fit within my stamping time.

Stamp Set: Tart and Tangy
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery
Card: Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Ballet Blue, Whisper White, So Saffron Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 1 1/4" Cirle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. princess kathryn, i love your stampin' world! all of your projects are gorgeous(what a fabulous blog!) and how great to see your ustamp projects! you're brilliantly talented! thanks for being one of my loveliest friends!
    abrazos,
    bella

    ReplyDelete