Sunday, June 4, 2023

CASEing the Catty #CTC422 Case a Bundle Designer Series Paper




Good evening on a Sunday night, yes I am starting off the blog hop again!  This week at CASEing the Catty we are CASEing the Bundle Section of the Annual Catalogue which you can find on pages 154 to 160.

Welcome to the hop you may be starting here or you may have come from Judy May.

I have chosen a card on page 160 of the Annual Catalogue.  I created this card last Sunday in preparation for a new born which I did not now the sex at the time but I was hoping it was a girl so I chose a more of a neutral colour of Lemon Lime Twist.

I have torn pieces of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and Glorious Gingham Designer Series Paper and layered this onto my cardstock base some with Multipurpose glue and some with dimensional to given some added depth and texture.  


Just a tip when you are tearing the Designer Series Paper you can either have a white edge or not depending upon which way you start tearing (either right to left or left to right), I have used both on the first strip.

I then fussy cut the cut crocodile from the Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper and added my sentiment and some In Color Opal Rounds.

Stamp Set:  Little Dreamers
Cardstock:  Lemon Lime Twist, Glorious Gingham Designer Series Paper, Zoo Crew Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Orchid Oasis
Accessories:  In Color Opal Rounds (retired)




Close up of the cute crocodile.



Thanks for stopping by again this week, now it's time to see what Julia Quinn has made.





1 comment:

  1. I love that you and Bec CASE'd the same card but with such different results. The croc is so cute and perfect for your card. I love all the texture you have achieved with your torn and wrinkled elements.

    ReplyDelete