Sunday, May 14, 2023

CASEing the Catty #CTC419 Case a Love Project Layering Leaves & Bough Punch





This week at CASEing the Catty we are caseing a love project.  One of my first stamp sets on my wish list from the Annual Catalogue was Layering Leaves which was designed by one of the million dollar sales achievers which matches the Bough Punch which carried over from the last catalogue.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Monique Fielder.

I have chosen to case the box on page 67.  I do not have the Timeless Arrangements Bundle but I was inspired by the centre sentiment and the flowers and foliage that surround it.

I have used the new Bubble Bath cardstock which I stamped some splashes of colour in Moody Mauve and then layered onto my base of Moody Mauve cardstock with a strip of cardstock in the centre which I used the Deckled Rectangles dies to create a torn edge look instead of the ribbon.  

The leaves and flower are stamped using a variety of colours on Basic White cardstock and a few on Old Olive cardstock to give another layer of depth and with the punch it was so easy to cut them all out quickly.  

I stamped the sentiment on Basic White and then layering onto Moody Mauve using the retired Beautiful Shades dies.  I put this sentiment in the centre on dimensionals and then poked all the leaves and flowers under the sentiment and then added some Wild Wheat from the Christmas Pinecone Dies.  Finally I added 3 of the Moody Mauve In Colour Dots on the edges of the foliage.

Stamp Set:  Layering Leaves
Cardstock:  Bubble Bath, Moody Mauve, Old Olive, Basic White
Ink:  Bubble Bath, Moody Mauve, Old Olive, Black Momento
Accessories:  Bough Punch, Cut 'n Emboss Machine, Deckled Rectangles, Beautiful Shades Dies (retired), In Colour Dots



Close up of the sentiment and surrounding leaves and flowers.



Thanks for stopping by this week, now it's time to see what Judy May has created.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kathryn, I love those colours together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Monique - the colours you've used are fabulous together. I love the splatter stamping underneath all those gorgeous layers.

    ReplyDelete