Sunday, April 23, 2023

CASEing the Catty #CTC416 Retiring Favourite Mini Catalogue Project Butterfly Brilliance & Brilliant Wings Dies



What is my favourite Mini Catalogue project?  This is what we doing at CASEing the Catty this week.

Welcome to the blog hop, or you may have come from my lovely friend, Tina Gillespie.

I have chosen to case the card that is on page 82 of the Mini Catalogue.  I have used one of the retiring Butterfly Brilliance and matching Brilliant Wings Dies instead of the Queen Bee Bundle as I thought the Butterfly looks very similar to the centre bee that is featured on the card below. 

I have used the card mostly as a sketch challenge and chosen a Mint Macaron monographic effect.  My background is tone on tone with the large butterfly stamp set, then used a splash of Coastal Cabana blending brush on a strip of vellum and then put a piece of the Metallic Mesh Ribbon.

On a piece of Basic White I stamped the largest butterfly and then cut it out with the die and they put a Soft Succulent largest butterfly die on top.  Finally I finished it with a couple of small butterflies and a couple of gems.

Stamp Set:  Butterfly Brilliance
Cardstock:  Mint Macaron, Basic White, Vellum
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Coast Cabana
Accessories:  Cut 'n Emboss Machine, Brilliant Wings Dies, Metallic 1 1/2" Mesh Ribbon, Elegant Faceted Gems






Thanks for stopping by this week, now it's time to see what Monique Fielder has created.




1 comment:

  1. Looove the tone on tone effect of your colour choices. What a gorgeous card. Julia

    ReplyDelete