Sunday, July 3, 2022

CASEing the Catty - #CTC376 Case Mini Catalogue Peace to You


 
This week at CASEing the Catty we are featuring the new July to December Mini Catalogue and you can case anything!

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Judy May.

I am very excited as it's Christmas in July.  I have decided to use one of my favourite sets that was a must have in my collection - Peace to You which is on page 41.

I have decided to make a shaker card which is inspired by the card below.  I have chosen to use the FREE Sale-A-Bration Silver and Gold Designer Series Paper as well (just spend $90 in any catalogue and you will be able to choose these 24 sheets).

I stamped the church with snow falling in Balmy Blue and placed this into a clear envelope and added a selection of sequins that I had in my collection (sorry I think they may be retired, but there are some others available in the Annual Catalogue). 

I then mounted this with Foam Adhesive Sheets and added the frame of Silver dot and white designer series paper and finally added the gorgeous silver leaves from Artistic Dies and a matching sentiment.

Stamp Set:  Peace to You
Cardstock:  Thick Basic White, Basic White, Silver Foil, Silver and Gold Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Balmy Blue
Accessories:  Cut n Emboss Machine, Artistic Dies, Sequins (retired), Clear Envelope



Close up of the shaker card



Now it's time to see what fellow South Australian demonstrator, Tina Gillespie has created this week.



Are you inspired by the CASEing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a card or project to the facebook page.




1 comment:

  1. What a beauty! Your shaker card is wonderful. I love the stamped image in the window. I hadn't noticed it in the catalogue, so I'm off to take another look.

    ReplyDelete