Monday, July 18, 2022

AWHT Heart of Christmas Week 3 Santa Express Suite


It's week 3 of the Art with Heart Team Christmas blog hop #heartofchristmas #heartofchristmas2022 and I had some free time on Sunday afternoon to fussy cut some Santa Express Designer Series Paper, I just love these Santas in the trains.

Welcome or you may have come from Rachel Woollard.

I finally opened the products I received as part of the Art with Heart Team shares, it just another bonus you receive being in this amazing group of demonstrators.  I know I can not get it "all" in the Holiday catalogue so being a part of the team and having the opportunity to get a selection of the Santa Express Memories and More Card Pack, Cards and Envelopes and Designer Series Paper is amazing!

My cards are very simple this week - no stamps, ink or cardstock!  Just the Santa Express Suite.

Yes, no stamps, ink or cardstock were used as I have started with the card bases from the Memories and More and then layered with either Memories and More Cards or Designer Series Paper and then I have fussy cut the Santas, Christmas trees and gifts, finally then added embellishment from the suite with a little bling to finish them off.

Cardstock:  Santas Express Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Santa Express Memories and More Card Pack, Santas Express Memories and More Cards and Envelopes, Adhesive-Backed Sequins & Gems




Card one using the Santa in the train with carriage.



Close up of the Santas Train Card.



Card two uses the Santas and Mrs Claus skating.



Close up of the fussy cutting.



Thanks for stopping by - toot, toot it's time to see what Rosa Leydon has created.


If at any time you find a broken link, please head to the blog of Sharon Davern who is the host of the Heart of Christmas Blog Hop.  There you will find the list of all who are participating this week.


9 comments:

  1. Wow Kathryn, these are great! I need to get me some of that paper!! Thanks for sharing these projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Kathryn and amazing fussy cutting. You’ve inspired me to chop into my DSP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of new products, Kathryn ... and such beautifully composed cards. You've done a fantastic job of creating lovely Christmas scenes, without any stamps or ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so cute, Kathryn – I love non-stamping cards like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathryn I love your cards and how you have arranged all the different elements. Such cute and fun cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't these Memories and More cards gorgeous? Love how easy they make cardmaking. You have done such a beautiful job with these Kathryn. They really capture the joy of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards, Kathryn. Would never have thought there was no stamps, inks or cardstock. A great way to showcase how easy card making can be when we are low on time, love them. Toot toot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much cuteness! Love these adorable cards using no stamps, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these so much they are fantastic! No one would ever think there are no stamps involved. I need to get me some of these Memories and More Cards! Such great cards you have made. Thanks for participating in our HOC blog hop, hope we see you again soon.!

    ReplyDelete