Sunday, March 6, 2022

CASEing the Catty - #CTC359 Case a Die Project Pansy Dies


 
Wow, it's March already and we are now into autumn and in the Adelaide Hills the trees are starting to turn red and yellow.  

This week at CASEing the Catty we are highlighting Dies in either the Annual or January to June Catalogues.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Peta Stephen.

I decided to use the Pansy Dies as I have had this bundle in my collection for a long time and the dies have not been used only the stamp set!  Also the Pansy Patch Bundle is reduced from $90 to $80 this month.

I have chosen a gift bag which is a direct CASE from the Annual Catalogue on page 28.  I thought creating the pansy, bud and leaves would be difficult with all the layers but it really surprised me that once I worked out the colours they glued together really easy and I was finished in no time.  

It took me longer to work out the joining of the textured embossing folder on the Ombre Gift Bag to make sure the checks flowed through in order.

I am definitely going to use these more now that I now they are not as complicated as they look.  

What dies/bundle do you have in your collection that you have not used?  Please share with us this week on the facebook group.

Stamp Set:  Pansy Patch
Cardstock: Soft Succulent , Evening Evergreen, Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Fresh Freesia, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Cut n Emboss Machine, Pansy Dies, Penned Flower Dies, Checks Embossing Folder, In Color Jewels, Bumblebee 1/4" Gingham Ribbon. Ombre Gift Bags










Thanks for stopping by, it's time to hop on over to Monique Fielder.



Are you inspired by the CASEing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a card or project to the facebook page.



1 comment:

  1. Great great project!! So perfect and lovely texture and detail too!!

    ReplyDelete