Sunday, June 20, 2021

CASEing the Catty - #CTC323 Card Featuring Food, Tidings & Trimmings Bundle



This week at CASEing the Catty we are featuring food, I chose to case the on page 33 of the Annual Catalogue, it just spoke to me about a row of Christmas stockings.

You may have started the hop here, or you might have come from the talented crew member, Peta Stephen.

It's not quite July and I am making my first Christmas Card for the year, as I am getting into Christmas in July early.  

The card I am Caseing is featured to the left, I am using the Tidings of Christmas Suite, which I have included the Tidings & Trimmings stamp set and matching Christmas Trimmings Dies and the Tidings of Christmas Designer Series Paper.  

I randomly stamped in Soft Succulent onto the Evening Evergreen cardstock and then, I cut a sheet of the 6" x 6" DSP in half and that was my background and then stamped three Christmas Stockings and Bows in the coordinating colours of Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler and Soft Succulent and then added a sentiment and some Black Rhinestone Jewels in the centre of the cute bows.

Stamp Set:  Tiding & Trimmings
Cardstock:  Evening Evergreen, Basic White, Tiding of Christmas Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Succulent
Accessories:  Cut n Emboss Machine, Christmas Trimmings Dies, Black Rhinestone Jewels (retired)






Close up of the cute Christmas Stockings



Thanks for stopping by this week, now it's time to check out what Monique Fielder has created.



Are you inspired by the CASEing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a card or project to the facebook page.



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! I love how you've bunched up the stockings on the left, it balances the card nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the Christmas stockings

    ReplyDelete