Thursday, February 11, 2016

Sale-A-Bration: Flowering Fields

I have had so may comments, likes and pins for my Flowering Fields cards and gift box, to date I have had over 6,500 views to the blog post which is just so amazing!

I thank you all for visiting, click here to go to the post which has all the details and how to make the matching gift box.


Kathryn's Stampin' World, Stampin' Up! Flowering Fields, 2016SaleABration


After it's popularity, I decide to made a card which I sent off to the Stampin' Up! Head Office in Utah, USA to the very talented Stampin' Up! Trainer and fellow demonstrator, Brandi Barnard who had a birthday in January and I am thinking it should have arrived by now so I will share it with you all.  #imbringingbirthdaysback

Stamp Set: Flowering Fields, Rose Wonder
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, In Color Designer Series Stack
Ink: Black Stazon, Stampin' Markers
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine


Kathryn's Stampin' World - Stampin' Up! Flowering Fields, 2016SaleABration


I don't often decorate the inside of the card, but I did with this one as I am just loving colouring with the Stampin' Markers with this stamp set, which again is FREE with a purchase of $90 during the Sale-A-Bration promotion, so remember to place an order with me.


Kathryn's Stampin' World, Stampin' Up! Flowering Fields, 2016SaleABration



1 comment:

  1. It's now 2020 and I found this photo of yours. Just lovely! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete