Friday, February 26, 2016

Botanical Blooms, Botanical Builder Framelits Dies & Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper

I am sharing with you today a card that my guests made on Sunday at my card class.  It uses the amazing Botanical Blooms Bundle and it was inspired by a card made by Amy Koenders.

I love the effect the leaf edgelit makes and with the designer series paper showing through it just stands out.

My flowers have been die cut in Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight and I used my sponge dauber to give depth in the middle in Calypso Coral and a little Soft Suede on the stamens.  The leaves are again die cut in Mossy Meadow and I have used Mossy Meadow ink to stamp in the veins.

It took me quite some time to position all the elements of this card but I was really happy in the end and so were my attendees, it did take a while to die cut all the pieces but everyone was really happy with the end product.  I used the Hexagon Punch to make the ends of my 2 banners so they matched nicely.

Stamp Set:  Botanical Blooms, Balloon Builders
Cardstock:  Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow, Daffodil Delight, Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper
Ink: Calypso Coral, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, Hexagon Punch


Stampin' Up! Botanical Blooms, Botanical Builder Framelits Dies & Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


A close up of the beautiful flowers

Stampin' Up! Botanical Blooms, Botanical Builder Framelits Dies & Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf



1 comment:

  1. vibrant colours have made this such a stunning card. Love it

    ReplyDelete