Sunday, August 12, 2012

Retiring Stamps and Accessories - Baroque Motifs

I had my Stamping class this afternoon and we used stamp sets and accessories that are retiring, so in the coming days I will share these creations with you all. Check out the up-to-date list of items as some have already sold out.

Today, I am featuring one of the very first stamp sets I purchased way back in 2008 even before I was a demonstrator - Baroque Motifs which is available until sold out at $39.95 in wood.

I decided to use many shades of pink with a touch of River Rock, oh I love this design oh so quick with a touch of class with the feature in the right hand corner.

The 2010-2012 In-colours are retiring too, so be quick to purchase the Blushing Bride Stampin' Pad $11.95 to $7.17 or the Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon 13.7 roll for $12.71 (was $16.95).

What about most of Classic Stampin' Pads from $11.95 to $8.96 due to them being reconfigured, what a bargain to be had!


Stamp Set: Baroque Motif
Ink: Blushing Bride, Rose Red, River Rock
Card: Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Blushing Bride 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch

1 comment: