Sunday, August 7, 2011

I am back...Kimberley Adventure Tour

Sorry I have not posted any creations in a long time but I only arrived back just over a week ago from a fantastic 3 week holiday to Broome and the Kimberley's in Western Australia.

Wow, wow, wow the landscape and scenery was beautiful as were the friends I have made on the tour. Congratulations to APT on the professional tour and guide and the famous wilderness lodges, very much "glamping" not camping.

I have now lived out one of my dreams seeing the Bungle Bungle Ranges from both the ground and air (it did take me four years after my Red Centre, Darwin and Kakadu trip).

Yes that is me in Cathedral Gorge, I am just so small compared to this rock formation.

My wonderfully friendly group of travelers enjoying a glass of wine watching the sunset.

Mitchell Falls

The World Famous, Beehives in the Bungle Bungle Ranges.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You must have had a wonderful time, Kathryn! What a fantastic experience! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete