Wednesday, August 10, 2011

All A Flutter - Retiring Stamp

Another day, another creation using a retiring stamp, this time the beautiful little butterfly, All A Flutter for only $12.95. I did get inspiration for this cute little card from someone but I saved it such a long time ago I can not remember who did design it.

To create the background, I stamped the En Francais background stamp in Basic Black on a square of Whisper White cardstock. I stamped it off once and only pressed down on the edges to get a white space in the middle. I then used lots of sponging with three shades of Pink, firstly Pretty in Pink then Regal Rose and finally Rich Razzleberry on the edges.

The butterfly was stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Basic Black ink and then coloured in with Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Write Markers all blended from the palest pink in the middle to the darkest on the edges.

Stamp Sets: All A Flutter, En Francais
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black



Don't miss out on purchasing this little cute stamp for only $12.95

1 comment: