Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fresh Cuts - Retired Stamp Set

I have made it to the weekend! I went back to work on Tuesday after six weeks leave and that had so many challenges way too many to tell here and then on Wednesday morning I dropped a very heavy and large drawer on my big toe. It is very bruised and throbbing but with a relaxing few days ahead hopefully I will be able to put some "normal" shoes back on soon.

This card is a case with a few colour and design changes from the very talented Marelle Taylor. I stamped the background in Sahara Sand on Very Vanilla cardstock, then to give it some colour I used a sponge dauber in Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery on top. To give further definition I used the flower stamp in Pacific Point which I stamped off once onto scrap paper.

Time is ticking away on the retired items and quite a few are no longer available. The Fresh Cuts stamp set is only $29.21 reduced from $38.95 and the matching Fresh Cut Notes (15 Whisper White Cards with the 5 petals cut out and Envelopes) normally $17.50 now $13.13 available until sold out.

Stamp Set: Fresh Cuts
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sahara Sand, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point
Accessories: Pear Pizzaz 1/2" Stitched Poly Ribbon



1 comment:

  1. I need to use Sahara Sand more often. Whenever I see it ... I love it! SS is the perfect addition to this colour combo! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete