Sunday, August 2, 2009

UStamp Double Boxed Gift Basket

All the projects have been posted on UStamp now as it was the final day yesterday, but I have so many more projects to create. I made Makeesha Byl's Double Boxed Gift Basket this afternoon.
I really recommend UStamp with Dawn and Friends the next one starts in early September for the bargain cost of only $19.99 US$ (about $25 AUS$) as I have had the best time and have met so many lovely ladies all over the world.

Card: Purely Pomegranate Textured, Tempting Turquoise, Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Brocade Blue 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch


3 comments:

  1. LOVE what Makeesha had to show us, and LOVE your take on it! It was fabulous, wan't it?
    I'll certainly be creating a lot of what was showcased, thank's for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathryn,
    Love your box set, the colours are great as is the DSP and I love what you filled your box up with, so cute!
    Looks like you had a fab time with U stamp and I've enjoyed reading about it and seeing your awesome projects!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X
    PS, love your new profile pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little holder!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SPCC Creator - Come play at SPCC!
    http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete