Saturday, July 12, 2008

Watercoloured Rose

This afternoon Lynette and I spent time stamping and making cards whilst enjoying the beautiful homemade scones with jam and whipped cream (thanks Lynette they were yummy).

Here are some of the cards I have just finished. Not all Stampin' Up products this time as I am using up supplies that I have accumulated over the last few years of card making (prior to April when I touched a stamp for the first time). I used the watercolour technique this was the first time I am really happy, it must be practice makes perfect.



Stamp Set: Lots of Thoughts, Rose (non Stampin' Up)
Ink: Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss, Basic Black, Stazon Jet Black
Card: Watercolour, Sand, Mustard, Olive


Stamp Set: Circle of Friendship, Rose (non Stampin' Up)
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Pale Plum, Mellow Moss, Basic Black, Stazon Jet Black
Card: Watercolour, Whisper White, Pink, Patterned Pink
Accessories: White Ribbon, Scallop Punch, Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. Kathryn they are certainly 2 lovelly cards.Your natural talent has grown since April .A great effort. You are a great inspiration and motivator.

    ReplyDelete