Sunday, April 7, 2024

CASEing the Catty - #CTC464 Caseing a Retiring Bundle Bottled Happiness



This week at CASEing the Catty we are featuring the Retiring Bundles from either the Annual Catalogue or the Mini Catalogue.  

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Monique Fielder.

I have chosen the Bottled Happiness stamp set and the coordinating Vintage Bottle Punch on page 98 Annual Catalogue.  

The inspiration for my card came from the left hand side of the card which I turned it into a shaker card with the retiring in colors.  

I stamped three of the wine bottles in Parakeet Party, creating the shades of colour by stamping off and then used a mask to create depth of field and then stamped the label on top with Lemon Lolly.

I then ripped a piece of scrap paper to make an area where I used Sweet Sorbet with a blending brush to create the splash of red wine with a highlight stamp from Brewed For You stamp set for some air bubbles.

Stamp Set:  Bottle Happiness, Brewed For You
Cardstock:  Tahitian Tide, Basic White
Ink:  Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Lemon Lolly
Accessories:  Cut and Emboss Machine, Rectangle Dies (retired), From My Heart Faceted Gems (retired)






Close up of the masked wine bottles.



Thanks for stopping by and now it's time to see what Rachel Palmieri has created.



No comments:

Post a Comment