Sunday, February 25, 2024

CASEing the Catty - #CTC458 Case a Sketch Sale-A-Bration



This week at CASEing the Catty we are caseing a sketch layout which is inspired by the card featured on page 4 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Peta Stephen.

I have chosen to use the Softly Stippled Designer Series Paper which you can receive for FREE with a $90 purchase but you only have a few more days to take up this offer.

I have taken a Wild Wheat card base and added a piece of the DSP of the same colour which I die cut using the largest of Perennial Postage dies. 
I then added my centrepiece of the card where I fussy cut out the stippled roses in Pebbled Path and fixed them to a square piece of Basic White and then I coloured a full rose image with Calypso Coral blending brush.  

Final touches included a couple of strips of the Calypso Coral DSP to the top and bottom.  The sentiment which I used is the new Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder and matching dies and highlighted again with Calypso Coral ink.

Cardstock:  Wild Wheat, Basic White, Softly Stippled Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Cut and Emboss Machine, Thoughtful Moments Hybrid Embossing Folder and Die, Perennial Postage Dies










Close up of the Calypso Coral Stippled Rose and sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by this week now it's time to see what Judy May has created.


No comments:

Post a Comment