Sunday, February 4, 2024

CASEing the Catty - #CTC455 Case the Forever Love Section Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper



This week at CASEing the Catty we are featuring the Forever Love Section of the Mini Catalogue pages from 14 to 21.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Peta Stephen.

I have chosen to CASE the card on page 20 and I am featuring the Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper which you can receive for FREE with a $90 purchase.



Firstly I started with a Misty Moonlight card base and layered a piece of DSP which I cut out the arch out using the Garden Meadow Dies and I then added an arch in a different piece of the DSP.

To add a little detail I coloured the fence and flowers from the Online Exclusive Garden Meadow stamp set and finally finished off with a sentiment which I fussy cut out.

Stamp Set:  Garden Meadow
Cardstock:  Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper
Ink: Black Memento
Accessories:  Cut and Emboss Machine, Garden Meadow Dies







Thanks for stopping by now it's time to see what Rebecca Scurr has created.



1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE what you've done with this paper - just brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete