Sunday, January 14, 2024

CASEing the Catty - #CTC452 Case the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue Trusty Toolbox Designer Series Paper



This week at Caseing the Catty we are featuring the Sale-A-Bration brochure and wow there is a beautiful selection of Designer Series Paper and Stamp Set available for FREE with a $90 order.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Judy May.

I have chosen to case the Toolbox Trolley that is featured on page 11.  I used the Trusty Toolbox Designer Series Paper.  I has 2 sheet of tools which you can fussy cut out, there is a few that can be cut out using the matching Trusty Tools Dies from the Mini Catalogue but I don't mind fussy cutting.

To make the toolbox, cut four strips of Poppy Parade Cardstock to make the outline and I used 3 strips of the Designer Series Paper to make the drawers as pictured to the left (in my finished card I used 2 thick strips and 1 thin strip of DSP). I raised them up with dimensionals to give depth.

I then added a selection of tools in the drawers and added a sentiment to the ruler and die cut the wheels, screw and nuts from the Trusty Tool Dies.

Stamp Set:  Garden Meadow
Cardstock:  Gray Granite, Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Trusty Toolbox Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Black Memento
Accessories:  Cut 'n Emboss Machine, Trusty Tools Dies




The Toolbox Trolley.



Close up of the tools.



Thanks for stopping by now it's time to see what Julia Quinn has created.



1 comment:

  1. OH this is just fantastic - and now I want to make it too!! Love it, and thankyou for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete