Sunday, January 28, 2024

CASEing the Catty - #CTC354 Case the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper




This week at CASEing the Catty, we are caseing the Sale-A-Bration brochure and I am using the Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Tina Gillespie.

I have choose to case the layout of the "hello" card from page 10.  I needed a 21st Birthday Card for a work colleague yesterday so I thought I would be able to tweak it so I could participate this week in the challenge.

First of all I put out some of the lovely Flight & Airy DSP and mounted this up on dimensionals and add a couple of strips of the reverse side pieces.  (This DSP is FREE with a $90 purchase up until the end of February and wow it's my favourite Sale-A-Bration item this year.)

I then added a strip of Lost Lagoon cardstock and a Basic White Hexagonal on dimensionals and add the 21 number in Pink.  Finally finishing off with the flower and leaves cut out from Moody Mauve Luster Speciality Paper with the Bough Punch and a Gold Simply Elegant Trim bow and a few Purple Fine Shimmer Gems.

Cardstock:  Pink, Lost Lagoon, Basic White, Moody Mauve Luster Speciality Paper, Flight & Airy Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Cut 'n Emboss Machine, Large Number Dies (retired), Hexagonal Punch, Bough Punch, Gold Simply Elegant Trim, Purple Fine Shimmer Gems




Close up of the 21 feature and details.



Thanks for stopping by now it's time to see what Peta Stephen has made this week.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, so pretty! I really need to get my hands on some of this DSP!

    ReplyDelete