Sunday, March 12, 2023

CASEing the Catty - #CTC410 Embossing Folder Decorative Borders




This week at CASEing the Catty we are highlighting Embossing Folder projects in either the Annual or Mini Catalogues.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Peta Stephen.

I have chosen to CASE the card in Annual Catalogue on page 106.  I have used the same colours of White, Black and a little green, pink and silver.

My uses the Decorative Borders stamp set for the 3 flower stems and I have coloured them with the Stampin' Up! Markers which I forget about sometimes that we now have the blends but with small areas of colour they are perfect.

After colouring the images I put the piece of Basic White through the Cut 'n Emboss Machine with the Painted Textured 3D Embossing Folder.  I have then wrapped some twine around and layered this onto some Crumb Cake and Designer Series Paper.  

Finally adding my sentiment and som of the just so pretty Iridescent Pastel Gems.

Stamp Set:  Decorative Borders, 
Cardstock:  Thick Basic White, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Like an Animal Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Memento Black, Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam
Accessories:  Cut 'n Emboss Machine, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, Iridescent Pastel Gems, Silver and Blue Twine (retired)





Inside the card I repeated the flower stems and a strip of Designer Series Paper.







Sorry my images are not the best today, I tried a couple of days taking them outside but I just found them to take darker shots and I could not correct them a lot of my phone.

Thanks for stopping by this week, now it's time to see what Tina Gillespie has created.



2 comments:

  1. I think I’d love to try this idea. The stamping looks brilliant with the embossing combined with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The painted texture embossing looks great on the background. I love how you stamped and coloured before running the sheet through the embossing folder. It looks like the flowers are on the wall.

    ReplyDelete