Sunday, March 5, 2023

CASEing the Catty - #CTC409 Annual Catalogue Artistic Expressions Irresistible Blooms Bundle



This week at CASEing the Catty we are back with the Annual Catalogue, Artistic Expressions from pages 90 to 119.  That's a lot of inspiration this week.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Judy May.

I have chosen to case the very first page of the Artistic Expressions section, page 90.

I received last week the Online Exclusive's Irresistible Blooms Suite and I am loving the water colour wash of the papers and the soft colours.  You may just have noticed a couple of the retired colours Pretty Peacock and Lost Lagoon have made it to the Stampin' Up!'s Colour Refresh.

I have mainly used the Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper and the Irresistible Blooms Dies on this card with only the sentiment stamped this week, it really showcases the background circle die which I have chosen to keep the discarded inside as my sentiment feature and cut off around the edge to the circles.  

At my card classes I always encourage my attendees to stamp their envelopes but it's not that often I remember to do so but I wanted to show you how these stamps match the DSP and Dies so beautifully.

Stamp Set:  Irresistible Blooms,
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Basic White, Hello, Irresistible Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Blushing Bride, Soft Succulent
Accessories:  Cut n Emboss Machine, Irresistible Blooms Dies, Detailed Rectangles Dies, Pool Party 3/8" Sheer Ribbon, Loose Frosted Gems








Close up of the gorgeous bloom and leaves and love these gems.



Thanks for stopping by this week, it's now time to see what my lovely friend, Rachel Palmieri has made.





No comments:

Post a Comment