Sunday, September 18, 2022

CASEing the Catty - #CTC387 Case a Punch Project Scottie Dog Punch



This week at CASEing the Catty we are case a punch project from either the Annual Catalogue or the Mini Catalogue.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Rebecca Scurr.

I have chosen to case the oh soooo very cute Scottie Dog punch which is featured on page 73 of the Mini Catalogue as the Christmas Scottie Bundle.

For my card I have used the Texture Chic Memories and More Cards and Envelopes, which you are probably don't think they would be used as a Christmas card.

I just could not find a piece of designer series paper that matched the stamped Old Olive "bow" wreath and whilst I was going through my packets of DSP I noticed the Memories and More cards and thought wow that might just work.

I have used the check stamp to cut out 12 bows and then created a circle with them and added my cute little black scottie (which we named at card class yesterday as Samuel Scottie) in the centre with a Cherry Cobber bow.  To finish off the card I added some Gold Festive Pearls in groups of three and a Cherry Cobbler sentiment.

Stamp Set:  Christmas Scottie
Ink:  Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Black Memento
Cardstock:  Textured Chic Memories and More Cards and Envelopes, Basic White
Accessories:  Scottie Dog Punch, Gold Festive Pearls




The oh so cute Scottie Dog


  
Thanks for stopping by this week, now it's time to see what Monique Fielder has created.



Are you inspired by the CASEing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a card or project to the facebook page.



1 comment:

  1. The Scottie dog is so cute and the wreath out of the bows is great.

    ReplyDelete