Sunday, September 4, 2022

CASEing the Catty - #CTC385 Case a Glitter Project Lights Aglow Designer Series Paper

 



It's all about glitter this week at CASEing the Catty #CTC385, Case a Glitter Project from the Mini Catalogue.

Welcome to the blog hop or you may have come from Michelle Strazds.

I have chosen to case the box on page 30 of the July to December Mini Catalogue.

I have simplified the decorated box to a small greeting or gift card.  


I used some off cuts of Thick Basic White cardstock measuring 8 1/4" x 3 1/2", I folded this in half and added a strip of the Soft Succulent Lights Aglow Speciality Designer Series Paper.  Before adhering this down I added some Gold Cord on top and either the circle or square cut outs from the sheet of Cherry Cobbler DSP.  

I finally added a sentiment from the Hope & Peace stamp set and a beautiful Gold and Vanilla Ribbon bow and wow it did not take long to repeat the process to create a set of four.


Stamp Set:  Hope & Peace
Cardstock:  Thick Basic White, Basic White, Lights Aglow Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Soft Succulent
Accessories:  Gold & Vanilla 3/8" Satin-Edged Ribbon, Gold Cord, 2 1/4" Circle Punch (retired)




The set of 4 matching cards



Thanks for stopping by this week, now it's time to see what Monique Fielder has created.


Are you inspired by the CASEing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a card or project to the facebook page.


2 comments:

  1. What a delightful set of gift card holders! The DSP you've used was the prefect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. The more I look at this suite, the more I think I will have to get it.

    ReplyDelete