Monday, November 29, 2021

Heart of Christmas - Week 22 Great Tidings Bundle


It's the last week of Heart of Christmas and I hope the team have inspired you in creating Christmas cards this festive season.

I hosted my last card class for the year last Saturday and we made this card, it's part of the story of Jesus birth with the 3 Wise Men.  I have chosen natural tones and after stamping the 3 Wise Men in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla I got my water painter and blended the colour to create a coloured in effect.

Stamp Set:  Great Tidings
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cinnamon Cider, Gold Foil Sheet
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Cut n Emboss Machine, Wise Men Tiding Dies, Water Painters




Close up of the colour of the water painted 3 Wise Men.



Inside the card.



Christmas cards in readiness of sending later in the week.



Thanks for hopping by now it's time to see what Kate Morgan has created this week.


If at any time you find a broken link please head to the blog of this week’s host of The Heart Of Christmas Blog Hop, Tina Gillespie and she will have the list of all those participating.


5 comments:

  1. A beautiful traditional Christmas card Kathryn. I love the way you water-coloured the Wise Men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards look great in neutral tones, Kathryn. I love your use of Cinnamon Cider, and touches of gold. You have been super-productive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kathryn, you're building up a stash to rival Tina's! Love the mix of neutral colours you've combined for this card with the pop of gold for the star.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great festive cards, Kathryn, you have done well to create so many and I'm sure your class participants enjoyed creating this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card to receive in the post, Kathryn. I really like the neutral tones you’ve used.

    ReplyDelete