Sunday, September 19, 2021

CASEing the Catty - #CTC336 Sale-A-Bration Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper

 


This week at CASEing the Catty we are featuring Sale-A-Bration brochure, remember you only have until the end of September to take advantage of the FREE stamp sets, dies and designer series papers and the great Joining Stampin' Up! bonus' - Starter kit $169 (and receive $235 of product plus a FREE bundle).

Welcome to the blog hop, or you may have come from Peta Stephen


I have chosen to CASE the card on page 2 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure on the left, as it a very small image it probably has been looked over, but I just had to use the Paper Lattice that I have had in my collection for sometime without opening the packet.

I have decided to use the Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper for my card this week.   Firstly I used the checkered Pool Party DSP sheet as my background and then mounted the Kraft Paper Lattice sheet on top with dimensionals.  I layered a small rectangle piece Basic White which I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler and put a strip of matching Cherry Cobbler and Gold Ribbon down the right hand side.

Do you love the dogs and cats in the DSP?  I fussy cut a couple out and layered them on top and finally added a couple of Gold Brushed Metallic Dots.

After finishing the card utilising the Sweet Stockings DSP, I decided to make an additional card using the FREE Sale-A-Bration Penguin Playmates DSP and flipped the orientation of the card around to a landscape card.  

Which one is your favourite?

Stamp Set:  Great Tidings, Penguin Place
Cardstock:  Thick Basic White, Basic White, Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper, Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Just Jade
Accessories:  Kraft Paper Lattice, Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, Cherry Cobbler & Gold 1/2" Ribbon, Just Jade 3/8" Gingham Ribbon




Close up of the lovely fussy cut dog and cat 
from the Sweet Stockings Designer Series Paper



The 2 cards, in portrait and landscape orientation



The Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper



Thanks for dropping in this week, now it's time to see what Sandra Collett has created.



Are you inspired by the CASEing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge by uploading a card or project to the facebook page.




3 comments:

  1. Both super fun cards Kathryn, no favourite! Great CASEs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. The puppy & kitty look like they are getting up to all sorts of mischief. The penguin and friends is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love both of your cards!! That happy dog just brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete