Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Colour INKspiration Fable Friends - #CI51




It's been a very long time since I have had time to participate in the Colour INKspiration Challenge but this week I decided I could not miss out on these beautiful colours - Berry Burst, Mango Melody, Highland Heather and Pear Pizzazz.

You maybe starting here so welcome or you could have come from Kim Oliver.

It's Easter coming up so I have decided to start on my gifts for friends, and the Sweet Cups make a very stylish way to package up some chocolate Easter eggs.

I have stamped the cute bunny from Fable Friends in Black Stazon and then used my Stampin' Write Markers in the four colour to colour in the image and then stamped the grass at the bottom and added the sentiment on the side.  Finally I have tied a Berry Burst ribbon around the lid to gift it a touch of elegance.

Stamp Set:  Fable Friends
Ink:  Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz, Stampin' Write Markers in all four colours
Cardstock: Whisper White
Accessories:  Sweet Cups, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Circle Framelits, Berry Burst Metallic-Edge Ribbon


Stampin' Up! Fable Friends, Sweet Cups, Easter Gifts



Stampin' Up! Fable Friends, Sweet Cups, Easter Gifts


It's now time to hop on over Simone Bartrum



There is a new Colour Challenge every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7 pm (AEDT), and a new colour swatch will be uploaded to the Colour INKspiration Facebook Group and the Colour INKspiration Crew will get the ball rolling by providing inspiration for each challenge with a blog hop.


4 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is so adorable! What a lovely gift. And a great friend you are! Love the little marker highlights in the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that's really cute. Glad you were ablre to join in again, I'm afraid I can't see me being ready for Easter evenif I do start now- you're inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet as a button. Your little Peter Rabbit looks well in these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's so pretty! What a great idea to use the cups for Easter gifts.

    ReplyDelete