Why do you need one? You'll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Makes multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp - no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialised stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
What makes the Stamparatus?
- Compatible with Stampin' Up!'s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- 2 reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
You need to order online, and it will be delivered in February next year as it is a limited order process at this stage. $85.00