Sunday, November 19, 2017

CASE-ing the Catty Carols of Christmas Mini Pizza Box - #CTC155



Wow it's been so long since I have had some free time to create, but with only 5 week's to go I must ramp up the Christmas Cards and Gift Packaging.  Today I am joining CASE-ing the Catty Gift Packaging #CTC155.


You may be starting here so welcome to the hop or you have come from Angela Meiritz-Reid.

I have used the Acetate Card Box on page 13 of the Holiday Catalogue as my inspiration for my Gift Box today.

I have used my favourite Mini Pizza Box and covered the top with a piece of Early Espresso Designer Series Paper.  I stamped the greeting in Black Stazon on Watercolour Paper and then used the aqua painter with a light shade of Daffodil Delight and Old Olive to lift the Peace on Earth.  To further highlight the greeting I mounted it on Gold Glimmer Paper and then finished off the theme with a Fresh Fig Mini Tassel on the edge where you open the box.

Stamp Set:  Carols of Christmas
Cardstock:  Watercolour Paper, Gold Glimmer Paper, Coffee Break Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Stazon, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Accessories:  Mini Pizza Box, Fresh Fig Mini Tassel, Aqua Painter


Stampin' Up! Carols of Christmas Mini Pizza Box, Christmas Gift created by Kathryn Mangelsdorf


Now it's time to hop on over to Judy May and what a lovely project she has to share with you this week.



Are you inspired by the CASE-ing the Catty Crew why not participate in the CASEing the Catty Challenge by uploading a project that was inspired by Gift Packaging to Facebook.



6 comments:

  1. What a great box! Love the tassel on the side and the gold glimmer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little box Kathryn. Love the tassel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty way to dress up the pizza boxes Kathryn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project Kathryn, I love the little bit of gold bling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo. I love the tassel detail. This looks so awesome. Gorgeous case Kathryn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for reminding me to use the tassels, I got a few of them and haven't used them nearly enough - just perfect on the pizza boxes.

    ReplyDelete