Sunday, November 15, 2015

CASE-ing the Catty Favourite Holiday Bundle - CTC56

There are so many wonderful bundles in the Holiday Catalogue and it was so difficult to choose one, but I am loving the Embellished Ornaments Stamp Set with the Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies Bundle and you save 15% when you purchase both as the bundle ($73.00 clear mount or $85.00 wood mount).

You may have come from Stasia Sloma or you might be starting the hop here, but don't forget to hop to all the posts as you will love the creations this week.

I used watercolour paper and did a little Crumb Cake wash with my Aqua Painter to create the background and whilst it was still wet I stamped the holly with Old Olive and it blended the image nicely.

To create the Bauble I inked the stamp in Pool Party and then with a sponge dauber I went around the edge and the three centre circles in  Marina Mist and then stamped it onto Whisper White cardstock.

Stamp Set:  Embellished Ornaments
Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Old Olive, Watercolour Paper, Gold Foil, Sheets, Whisper White
Ink:  Old Olive, Pool Party, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Delicate Ornament Thinlits Dies, Sponge Dauber, Gold Metallic Thread




Close up of the Christmas Bauble



It's now time to hop over to Liz Gross and look what she has created this week.


If you have any problems hopping around, please check out the crew's creations at CASE-ing the Catalogue.


4 comments:

  1. I love your background, it looks great!!! Another of my favourite bundles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNAP! Love your card. :)
    I like how you made Marina Mist the base and the ornament colour. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card has a lovely watercolour feel to it & the sponge dauber gives the ornament a lovely soft image. My ladies laugh at me because I call this technique "Soft Stamping". Beautiful CASE, Kathryn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is totally gorgeous!! I think this is my favourite card in the CATTY!

    ReplyDelete