Sunday, November 29, 2015

CASE-ing the Catty Christmas Advent Calendar Tree - CTC58

I hosted my last class for the year on Sunday and my attendees made a Christmas Advent Calendar Tree inspired by the very talented Stampin' Up! Artisan Team Design Member, Allison Okamitsu,  which fitted this week's theme at CASE-ing the Catty of 3 dimensional item including gift packaging or home decor.

You may have come from Tricia Raineri or you might be starting the hop here, but don't forget to hop to all the posts as the creations this week are outstanding.

I have used 26 Tiny Treat Boxes to make this Tree, I covered each of these boxes on four sides with the Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper.  I used sticky strip to join each layer together (7, 6, 5, 4, 3 and 1 boxes).  I also made the trunk with Thick Whisper White cardstock so it will be able to support the the Tree with goodies inside the boxes.  I did not have any stamp sets with numbers that fitted the design so I used my computer to print some out onto Whisper White cardstock.

Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Whisper White, Thick Whisper White, Home for Christmas Designer Series Paper, Holiday Fancy Foil Designer Vellum
Accessories:  Treat Treat Boxes Real Red Pompom Trim, White 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Snow Flurry Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch,  Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Circle Collection Framelits










It's now time to hop over to Rachel Palmieri and look what she has made.


If you have any problems hopping around, please check out the crew's creations at CASE-ing the Catalogue.


6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning Kathryn. I would so love to make one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a glorious festive centrepiece! Absolutely stunning!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally Divine!! You must be so pleased with this project!! It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love , love , love it! Great Advent Calendar Kathryn - and you're ready for December already! (I'm feeling a little behind at this point!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is stunning!! It must have taken ages to do. What a great decoration you will have for years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project, Kathryn! A beautiful family keepsake to treasure for years to come. ♥

    ReplyDelete