Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Holiday Catalogue

Wow what an exciting couple of days, last night after an epic day at work I came home and in my post box was the most AMAZING ever Stampin' Up! HOLIDAY CATALOGUE.

I have been a demonstrator for 5 1/2 years and this is the most excited I have been for a new catalogue.

As a demonstrator, I got to place a pre-order today and I wanted everything but I was a little restrained as the budget only goes so far.

So please oh please, contact me and I would be happy to plan a Christmas Party for you in your home or you are always welcome to invite you friends to the Adelaide Hills and I will share my home with your guests.

If you would like a copy please email me - kmangelsdorf@adam.com.au or telephone me - 0409 197 292 as I should have them in about 5 to 6 working days.


No comments:

Post a Comment