Thursday, March 5, 2015

We Stamp for Lara Colour Challenge - Easter Treat Bag

I had today off work to catch up on the housework, but I took a break this afternoon to decorated this left over treat bag I made earlier in the week, which I turned into a Colour Challenge for We Stamp for Lara.

Don't forget you can still sign up for We Stamp for Lara - the tutorials are emailed each day during March and they are wonderful.


For the card I decided to try something new I stamped the blossom with Basic Grey ink onto some of the Calypso Coral Designer Series Paper from Best Ever, which is FREE with a $90 purchase during Sale-A-Bration.  I then used a sponge dauber to add depth of colour to the centre of the flowers and around the edges.

Stamp Set:  Indescribable Gift
Ink:  Basic Grey, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Cardstock:  Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Best Ever Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies, Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder







No comments:

Post a Comment