Sunday, December 15, 2013

12 Days of Christmas...Best of Christmas

Over the last couple of days I have been finalising the annual Christmas newsletter to include with my Christmas cards, oh it does take time to write in all those cards, but I am hopefully that my family and friends appreciate all my handcrafted cards.

I am sharing one of the cards that I made with lots of different combinations of stamp sets in the central circle.  The four stamps from the Best of Christmas set fit beautifully in this circle.

Stamp Set:  Best of Christmas
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Winter Frost Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Circle Thinlit, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Large Oval Punch







Close of the flip circle


Inside the card


I have written 62 Christmas Cards to date, with a few more to complete over the next day or so...here are my cards ready for posting tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment