Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bouncing Brayer meets Serene Silhouettes

I have always been inspired by the very talented New Zealand Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Paula Dobson.  Paula demonstrated the bouncing brayer technique at the 2013 Stampin' Up! Convention in Brisbane and I have been meaning to try this technique since then.  Well today was the day when I was hosting my team of demonstrators.

Paula posted this spectacular bookmark on facebook and I just had to case it.

Stamp Set:  Serene Silhouettes, Wetlands
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Blushing Bride, Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Soft Suede
Accessories: Whisper White Organza Ribbon,Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Brayer



1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for the "shout out" Kathryn. I am glad you had a go at this sweet little bookmark. You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete