Wednesday, September 23, 2009

UStamp Swaps

I am excited my swap sister the very talented Beth Kern from the United States of America let me know that she received my swaps today so I can now show them on here. I went all out this time and sent a Lindt Orange Chocolate Block - which is my favourite with a matching cover and card and a little purse that holds a gift card.

Matching Chocolate Block Cover and Card
Stamp Set: Always, Oval All
Ink: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Card: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Baja Breeze Ribbon, Baja Breeze Brad, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch

Gift Card Holder
Stamp Set: Best Yet
Ink:Lovely Lilac
Card: Whisper White, Lovely Lilac, Almost Amethyst Designer Series Paper
Accessories: White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch





No comments:

Post a Comment