Friday, September 11, 2009

UStamp Mini Note Card Purse

I have been very slack in posting my UStamp projects on my own blog as I have been posting on there site and have been very busy at work so I have a back log of three projects so in the coming weekend I will be posting each day and hopefully creating some more UStamp projects to share as well.

I will also be organising what cards I will be creating with all my friends at Kathryn's Girls Afternoon (my Cancer Council Girls Night In event supported by Stampin' Up and the lovely Claire Daly) on Saturday, 17 October so if you wish to support me or come along, please email me at kmangelsdorf@adam.com.au or click on the above link which is my personal page on the Cancer Council website.

Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Buckaroo Blue
Card: Whisper White, Buckaroo Blue, Apricot Appeal, Sarah Designer Series Paper
Accessories: So Saffron Flower Designer Brad, Scallop Circle Punch



No comments:

Post a Comment