Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sketch Saturday #47

Here is my final card for the weekend, back to work tomorrow so it will be another week before my stamps will appear again. I had stamped off this boat yesterday ready to create a card today and I was looking at blogs when I saw the Sketch Saturday challenge and thought it would suit the shape of the sailing boat. I don't make a lot of male cards but I have a few birthdays coming up so I have to prepare a few to post in the coming weeks.

Stamp Set: Seaworthy, Sincere Salutations, Baroque Motifs, Script
Ink: Soft Sky, Bayou Blue
Card: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Bayou Blue, Not Quite Navy

2 comments:

  1. Kathryn, this is a perfect masculine card! I think that we all struggle with those, but you've done an excellent job with it. Those blue shades together are lovely...the whole card just evokes a very tranquil feeling. Good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable sweet card, love the cute image.
    Thanks for joining us to S.S.
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete